Cass County Dental Clinic is a nonprofit dental clinic that provides services to children and adolescents from birth through age 20 who are insured through Medicaid or who are low-income uninsured.
We educate families on oral diseases, daily habits and changes in behavior that will reduce the risk of dental disease. We serve as a resource for the community on oral health issues and recommendations. Our goal is to increase access to high quality, compassionate and culturally sensitive dental services while empowering families to live healthy lives through oral health education.
Meet our staff
Services we provide
- Fluoride varnish
- Pulpotomies and root canals
- Simple extractions
- Patients must be under the age of 21 years.
- Patients must have a Missouri Medicaid plan as their primary dental insurance.
- We accept MOHealthNet, Aetna Better Health, Home State Health Plan or Missouri Care.
- Uninsured patients must complete a financial screening to determine eligibility.